Terms and Conditions of Entry for Copic Colour Challenge Competition 2020
- To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Follow Copic on Instagram @copicmarkerau
- Follow X-Press It on Instagram @xpressitau
- Competition commences on August 1st 2020.
- Competition closes on August 31st 2020.
- All entries must be received by August 31st midnight AEST.
- Entry into this promotion will be deemed to be an acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced within 7 days of the competition closing on the original competition Instagram post.
- In order to redeem the prize the winners must contact the Promoter (X-Press Graph-X) via private message: www.instagram.com/copicmarkerau
- The winners must redeem their prizes and contact the Promoter within 7 days following the winner announcement. If the prize is unclaimed it will not be allocated to anyone else.
- Prizes are as follows: x20 Copic Markers and X-Press It A4 Blending Card Pack.
- All Australian or New Zealand residents are eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Please note that entries cannot be of an explicit or offensive nature.
- The competition will be independently judged by employees of X-Press Graph-X Supplies.
- Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable. Prizes can not be redeemed for cash. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that winners provide proof of identity and proof of residency at their specified delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification includes drivers license or passport. Acceptance of alternate identification as verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize. Such advice is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Your images may be reposted to our social media and or websites. Your work will always be credited.
- The personal information of applicants will be collected for the purpose of entering the competition.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the prize. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event that a prize(s) is/are not available due to difficulties such as destruction of destination or deletion of item, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute prize(s), in their sole discretion, to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
- The promoters collect entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion and this information may also be used to offer products and services of potential interest to you from X-Press It and related companies. If you do not wish to receive subsequent information, please email us with the subject matter “discontinue X-Press It promo” at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter is: X-Press Graph-X Pty Ltd, 40 Taunton Drive, Cheltenham, Victoria, 3192. ABN: 18 593 169 451